Materials should not be circulated to the public until after June 22, 2019.
SURVEY RESULTS ON EXPERIENCE WITH 2015 RULE AMENDMENTS
- Three Surveys of Local Bench-Bar, Special-Focus Groups Who Met in Dallas (May 5, 2017), San Francisco (December 8, 2017), and Washington DC (July 13, 2018) Bolch/Duke Judicial Institute
- Survey of Members of Seven National Bar Organizations, Duke Bolch Judicial Institute (January 2019)
- Survey Replicating 2009 Federal Judicial Center Closed-Case Discovery-Cost Survey, Duke Bolch Judicial Institute (April 2019)
- Federal Judicial Center National, Case-Based Civil Rules Survey Preliminary Report to the Judicial Conference Advisory Committee on Civil Rules, Emery G. Lee III & Thomas E. Willging Federal Judicial Center (October 2009)
- Survey of 250 Federal Judges on Discovery Practices, Exterro/Duke/EDRM (January 2019)
DISCOVERY COSTS DATA
FEDERAL CASELOAD STATISTICS
The content is intended for general information purposes only and may be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding only with proper citation.