November 14-17, 2019
Grand Hyatt Washington | Washington, D.C.
NOTE: Due to the Summit reaching full capacity, registration was closed on Friday, October 25 at 5:00 p.m.
2019 Summit Highlights:
- Opening reception at the United States Supreme Court
- Keynote presentation by Associate Justice Neil M. Gorsuch of the United States Supreme Court
- 20+ panel discussions on emerging trends, challenges, and legal issues affecting appellate practitioners and the judiciary
- 50+ speakers, including the Hon. Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, Paul Clement, Adam Liptak, and Donald B. Verrilli Jr.
- Accommodations in the center of downtown Washington, D.C.!
Please email registration questions to AJEI@law.duke.edu.
Appellate Judges Education Institute
Duke University School of Law
210 Science Drive, Box 90362
Durham, NC 27708