November 14-17, 2019
Grand Hyatt Washington | Washington, D.C.
Registration is now open! Join the 300+ appellate judges, staff attorneys, and lawyers at the 2019 Appellate Judges Education Institute (AJEI) Summit — a must-attend conference for anyone who practices in the appellate arena. Please use the links at right to review the schedule, registration information, and travel details. We hope to see you in November!
2019 Summit Highlights:
- Opening reception at the United States Supreme Court
- Keynote presentation by Associate Justice Neil M. Gorsuch of the United States Supreme Court
- 20+ panel discussions on emerging trends, challenges, and legal issues affecting appellate practitioners and the judiciary
- 50+ speakers, including the Hon. Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, Paul Clement, Adam Liptak, and Donald B. Verrilli Jr.
- Accommodations in the center of downtown Washington, D.C.!
Early bird registration rates valid until September 30, 2019!
Please email registration questions to AJEI@law.duke.edu.
Appellate Judges Education Institute
Duke University School of Law
210 Science Drive, Box 90362
Durham, NC 27708